- American actress and dancer, best known for the roles in Avatar, Star Trek and Guardians of the Galaxy
- Find more facts on Zoe below
|Real name:||Zoe Saldana-Perego|
|How tall is Zoe Saldana?||170 cm / 5 ft 7 in|
|Weight|| 54 kg / 119 lbs||When was Zoe Saldana born?||19 June 1978|
|How old is Zoe Saldana in 2017? ||39 years|
|Where was Zoe Saldana born?||Passaic, New Jersey, USA|
|How much does Zoe Saldana worth?||$20,000,000|
|Ethnicity:||Dominican, Puerto Rican, Lebanese and Haitian ancestry|
| Religion:||Most likely Catholic|
Who is Zoe Saldana? / Facts
- Childhood - Zoe Saldana, whose birth name was Zoe Yadira Saldaña Nazario, was born in Passaic, New Jersey and grew up in Queens, New York and, after her had father died in a car accident, she moved with her two sisters,, and their mom to the Dominican Republic
- Dancing - Saldana discovered her love of dance in the Dominican Republic and enrolled in the ECOS Espacio de Danza Academy; she studied various forms of dance, but describes ballet as her first passion. She quit ballet because she did not "have the feet" and had too much pride and ambition to just be in the corps de ballet. The family returned to New York after her sophomore year in high school
- Screen debut - Following her performances with the FACES theater group, Saldana made her screen debut in an episode of Law & Order (1999)
- Film debut - Her film career began a year later with Center Stage (2000), where she played a struggling ballet dancer, followed by a role in Crossroads (2002)
- Rise to fame - She first gained some prominence for her role as Anamaria in Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (2003)
- Ranking - As of August 2016, she is the 65th highest-grossing movie star in North America, with her films making over $2.2 billion
- Zoe's breakthrough - came in 2009 with the roles of Nyota Uhura in Star Trek and Neytiri in James Cameron's Avatar (2009). The latter film received widespread acclaim, and is the highest-grossing film of all time
- Other films - Zoe continued her successful career with films such as Colombiana (2011), Guardians of the Galaxy (2014) and both Star Trek sequels, Star Trek Into Darkness (2013), Star Trek Beyond (2016) and Guardians of the Galaxy 2 (2017)
- Future movies - Saldana will reprise the role in Avengers: Infinity War and its "Untitled Sequel", which are both scheduled to be released in 2018 and 2019, respectively
- Trivia - Saldana isn’t one to spill all her thoughts and secrets to the press. She tries to keep her personal life as private as possible
- Political views - She's involved in the racial political debate
- I tend to be very picky, so I look for the perfect man! So if Spock and Kirk can mix, they'd become my perfect man. That's the kind of guy I'd go for. I don't only go for muscles, I don't only go for brains. You just need to have a little bit of a bad boy and a geek and then you've got the perfect guy.
- It doesn't matter how much backlash I will get for it. I will honor and respect my black community because that's who I am.
- Glamour is about feeling good in your own skin.
- It takes a lot of courage to face up to things you can't do because we feed ourselves so much denial.
- Basically, there's not enough sex in movies, that's it. I'm trying to say it, people. I miss sex in movies because sex is natural, guns are not.
- I just want to be a part of great stories, whether I'm part of an amazing ensemble cast or I'm leading it or the antagonist or whatever.
- I'm learning the power of going away for the weekend and keeping myself company.
- Growing up, my dolls were doctors and on secret missions. I had Barbie Goes Rambo.
- Happiness is nothing but temporary moments here and there - and I love those. But I would be bored out of my mind if I were happy all the time.
- I'm a sci-fi girl. If I can have anything in life, I'd want tons of great science-fiction movies and stories. It's so progressive, beautiful, and imaginative.
- I think as an American society, when we're paying too many taxes or dealing with war, we don't want to see sad things at the movies.
- There's no one way to be black. I'm black the way I know how to be
Zoe Saldana Social Media Accounts
Marco Perego, Cy Aridio Perego-Saldana, Bowie Ezio Perego-Saldana, Zen Perego-Saldana